The defining years of my childhood were spent opening to the Divine Mysteries of this world and the Source behind those mysteries, under the sheltering guidance of my paternal grandmother. What she taught me was sourced in an ageless transmission – shared from mother to daughter for countless generations, and thought to be “secret.” In this time of paradigm shift, it has become important to me to directly transmit to others this foundation of meaning and process of transmission that may very well be ONE path to Tikkun. And so, I invite you – women and men – to consider embarking on this journey of re-discovery with me, and to contribute to the process.
- Four 5-day intensives
- Twelve 90-minute teleconference sessions
- Additional individual Spiritual Direction (hashpa’ah) sessions to be determined
New circle starting in November 2019
- Week 1: Initiation—creating a new template for meaning; forming the vessel • November 10-15, 2019
- Week 2: Identification—the attributes we reflect and their balancing counterparts • May 3-8, 2020
- Week 3: Co-creation—allowing the Creator to work through us • November 8-13, 2020
- Week 4: Integration—continuing the work of Tikkun • May 2-7, 2021
- Sunshine Mountain Lodge/B&B & Wellness Retreat, near Boulder, CO: www.sunshinemtnlodge.com
Nadya serves as co-Rabbi of Pardes Levavot in Boulder and as co-Founder and Executive Director of Yerusha.. She is the Director of Hashpa’ah: Training Program for Jewish Spiritual Directors in the ALEPH Ordination Program. She has been living and loving on the path her Savta opened to her with her beloved, R’ Victor Gross, and their four beautiful children for more than 46 years.
“These two years with Reb Nadya and the other travelers on the Kabbalistic path of relationship have been astounding.”
“Studying with her is like a warm embrace…. Each day I continue to find more depth and connection to the teachings and I strive to bring the secrets to every action and interaction of my daily life.”
“You leave the program walking in closer relationship with and alignment with God/Spirit, accessing wisdom, being in healthier relationships with yourself and others, and doing what you have been created to do.”
Please use the form, below, to apply for acceptance to this program. For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
WISDOM SCHOOL APPLICATION
- Members of SMGTM 1-5, your new page is here.