Sage-ing® Online Courses
Spiritual Intimacy Chavurah:
Meeting Heart to Heart
This workshop invites participants to deepen their connection to themselves, while connecting heart to heart with others and even to the Heart of the Universe. Through a process of deep reflection on sacred text and how it speaks to one’s life in review, group members will have an opportunity to:
- Connect to texts on a personal level.
- Listen deeply to what is written and what is said.
- Be truly present.
- Share their deepest stories.
- Communicate heart to heart.
- Create prayer out of distress.
- Be inspired to take their roles as Sages/Elders into their communities.
Sherry Laness is a Sage-ing® Mentor. She was a Jewish educator in the US before moving to Israel in 1981. Sherry was one of the first personal and group coaches in Israel. Her greatest professional joy is in using traditional texts from the Jewish tradition and world wisdom and activating participants in a way that stimulates personal growth and deep connection. She is a trained Chavurah facilitator using the method developed by the Renewal Beit Midrash (House of Study) in Israel and has been using these tools in groups for ten years.
Dates & Times
Sundays, July 25 – August 29, 2021
12:00 – 2:00 pm, Eastern time
[9-11am, Pacific / 10am-12pm, Mountain / 11am-1pm, Central]
$400 Tuition plus scholarship assistance*
$375 Tuition only**
$350/each when registering with a friend/partner♦
$325/each when registering as a group of 4 or more♦
* We are grateful for your generosity. When you are able to contribute to the scholarship fund, you make it possible for our programs to be available to all.
** The Sage-ing® Legacy Program offers limited financial aid. Please reach out if you wish to participate in any of our programs and are unable to pay the full tuition.
♦ Each participant must complete an individual registration form and note the name(s) of registration partner(s) to receive the appropriate reduced rate.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org