The defining years of my childhood were spent opening to the Divine Mysteries of this world and the Source behind those mysteries, under the sheltering guidance of my paternal grandmother. What she taught me was sourced in an ageless transmission – shared from mother to daughter for countless generations, and thought to be “secret.” In this time of paradigm shift, it has become important to me to directly transmit to others this foundation of meaning and process of transmission that may very well be ONE path to Tikkun. And so, I invite you – women and men – to consider embarking on this journey of re-discovery with me, and to contribute to the process.
• Four 5-day intensives
• Twelve 90-minute teleconference sessions
• Additional individual Spiritual Direction (hashpa’ah) sessions to be determined
New circle forming to begin in November 2017
• Week 1: Initiation—creating a new template for meaning; forming the vessel • November 12–17, 2017
• Week 2: Identification—the attributes we reflect and their balancing counterparts • May 6–11, 2018
• Week 3: Co-creation—allowing the Creator to work through us • November 4–9, 2018
• Week 4: Integration—continuing the work of Tikkun • May 5–10, 2019
Sunshine Mountain Lodge/B&B & Wellness Retreat, near Boulder, CO: www.sunshinemtnlodge.com
Nadya serves as co-Rabbi of Pardes Levavot in Boulder and as co-Director of Ruach Ha’Aretz. She is the Director of Hashpa’ah: Training Program for Jewish Spiritual Directors in the ALEPH Ordination Program. She has been living and loving on the path her Savta opened to her with her beloved, R’ Victor Gross, and their four beautiful children for more than 44 years.
“These two years with Reb Nadya and the other travelers on the Kabbalistic path of relationship have been astounding.”
“Studying with her is like a warm embrace…. Each day I continue to find more depth and connection to theteachings and I strive to bring the secrets to every action and interaction of my daily life.”
For more information, or to apply for acceptance to the program,please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org